Need to change the size of your gutter in InDesign?
Columns are ideal for creating quick and accurate document layouts inside InDesign. By using multiple columns formats throughout your project you can quickly layout text, graphics and images like a pro!
Here’s how to do it:
- Open your InDesign project file
- Select the page or pages you want to change (select from the Pages panel)
- From the top menu, select Layout > Margins and Columns
- In the popup Margins and Columns window, set the number of Columns desired (must be two of more)
- Set Gutter option to desired width
- Click OK